Feel close together even if you’re far apart!
Distance or time apart from someone can be difficult, but no matter where you are, let your loved one know you have a piece of them with you at all times.These couples bracelets are a set of two to allow those apart to feel connected to each other even if you’re miles apart.
One bracelet is matt black Agate stone beads with three Malachite stone beads which are flanked by two brown wooden beads on either side and the other is a Malachite stone bead bracelet with three black matt Agate stone beads in the centre flanked by two brown wooden beads. You wear one bracelet and your partner wears the other bracelet. In this way, each of you will have a part of each other that you will carry with you wherever you are.
- Like all black stones, it is grounding and protective. It gives a calming peace that helps those during a period of bereavement, gives inner strength to move on and is also very helpful in keeping the peace in stressful households.
- Agates are one of the first gemstones to be used for symbols for luck in alternative crystal healing. The metaphysical powers and beliefs of agate range widely in diversity and ability, but it can generally be agreed by all that Agate is truly a 'Power Stone'. It radiates a soft strength to ground the spirit with a sense of stability. Agate properties connect with the energy of the Earth. They are thought to bring harmony to all aspects of the being, physical, spiritual and emotional.
Malachite is a protection stone, absorbing negative energies and pollutants. It is a Stone of Transformation, assisting one in changing situations and providing for spiritual growth. It heals on physical and emotional levels, drawing out impurities and stimulating the Life Force throughout the aura and body.
An extremely powerful metaphysical stone that is used for deep energy cleaning, bringing healing and positive transformation to the wearer.
- Set of 2 bracelets
- Bead size: 8mm
- Beaded bracelets are elasticated – stretch over wrist to fit
Natural stone beads are nature's creation and as such are expected to have some degree of imperfection to be seen as unique.
- Avoid contact with water- ie: Do not wear jewellery when in the swimming pool, while bathing or showering, this may tarnish the jewellery and weaken the links and strands
- Dry jewellery thoroughly, in case of exposure to water.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals such as cleaning products and perfumed products, e.g. soap, oils, perfume, hairspray and lotions.
- Always put jewellery on last as a finishing touch.
- Wipe jewellery clean gently with a soft cloth if necessary.
- Store away in a safe place to avoid tangling and damage and do not tug or pull at the chain.