Feel close together even if you’re far apart!
Distance or time apart from someone can be difficult, but no matter where you are, let your loved one know you have a piece of them with you at all times.These couples bracelets are a set of two to allow those apart to feel connected to each other even if you’re miles apart. One bracelet is made of natural stone black matte Agate beads with a single Red Howlite stone bead in the centre and the other is a natural stone Red Howlite bead bracelet with one single black matt Agate stone bead in the centre. You wear one bracelet and your partner wears the other bracelet. In this way, each of you will have a part of each other that you will carry with you wherever you are.
- Howlite is red with dark veining
- It is a super-calming stone and many people use it to relieve stress, tensions and anxiety of all kinds
- It makes an excellent antidote to insomnia due to an overactive mind
- Howlite can be used to facilitate awareness, encourage emotional expression and assist in the elimination of pain and stress
- Like all black stones, it is grounding and protective. It gives a calming peace that helps those during a period of bereavement, gives inner strength to move on and is also very helpful in keeping the peace in stressful households.
- Agates are one of the first gemstones to be used for symbols for luck in alternative crystal healing. The metaphysical powers and beliefs of agate range widely in diversity and ability, but it can generally be agreed by all that Agate is truly a 'Power Stone'. It radiates a soft strength to ground the spirit with a sense of stability. Agate properties connect with the energy of the Earth. They are thought to bring harmony to all aspects of the being, physical, spiritual and emotional.
- Set of 2 bracelets
- Bead size: 8mm
- Beaded bracelets are elasticated – stretch over wrist to fit
Natural stone beads are nature's creation and as such are expected to have some degree of imperfection to be seen as unique.
Presented in gift box.
- Avoid contact with water- ie: Do not wear jewellery when in the swimming pool, while bathing or showering, this may tarnish the jewellery and weaken the links and strands
- Dry jewellery thoroughly, in case of exposure to water.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals such as cleaning products and perfumed products, e.g. soap, oils, perfume, hairspray and lotions.
- Always put jewellery on last as a finishing touch.
- Wipe jewellery clean gently with a soft cloth if necessary.
- Store away in a safe place to avoid tangling and damage and do not tug or pull at the chain.